Sarah Nearis

Sarah is the Assistant Lifestyles Designer at AML.

From a young age, Sarah knew that she would make a career doing something she loved. After graduating High School and furthering her education in Fashion Merchandising and Marketing at Bay State College in Boston, she was working in retail and free-lance wardrobe styling. It wasn't long after when she completed several styling classes from the well known School of Style in Los Angeles and began working at Amy McLaughlin Lifestyles. From TV Pilots, Magazine Covers and working one-on-one with private clients, her love for Fashion and Timeless style has made her not only a dear friend but great assistant stylist at AML.

Fresh For Fall


Fresh For Fall



While some of you may think that I am way ahead of myself for talking 
about your fall wardrobes in the middle of July, I used to think like you. 
Seeing fall clothing on the floors of my favorite retail stores made 
my stomach turn thinking that September was right around the corner
 and that the summer was practically over. However, like many 
others, I got out of that phase quickly when I decided to embrace the 
change that was coming and began to love all of the new clothing that 
was right before my eyes. Summer isn't over just yet, you are 
just preparing for whats to come.

Fall is my favorite season for a few reasons; Pumpkin Spice lattes at Starbucks, 
New York Fashion Week and of course, the clothes. The temperatures are 
perfectly mild and calls for jeans, boots and a light sweater. So much of 
fashion is released in September, hint, which is why the September issue 
of Vogue weighs more than a block of bricks. It is a beginning of a 
new start, cooler (not cold) crisper air, and the perfect excuse 
for a little retail therapy.

While I am on the road of retail therapy, I wanted to share 
with you one of my favorite clothing brands and their amazing 
pieces for the upcoming fall season. A local SoCal clothing 
company called Fresh Produce has debuted the perfect fall 
collection of cowl neck sweaters, scarfs and dresses to welcome the new season!

Here are some of my personal favorites...

Sweater Knit Drape Top $69
Slub Scarf in Catalina $29
Art School Tunic $52

Effortless 3/4 Sleeve Dress
Pointelle Wrap Cardigan $79
Swing Skirt $44

Like what you see?

Continue the browsing and indulge
in a little retail therapy at
www.freshproduceclothes.com

Written by Sarah Nearis
Lifestyle Designer
Amy McLaughlin Lifestyleswww.amymclaughlin.com





No comments: