Sarah Nearis

Sarah is the Assistant Lifestyles Designer at AML.

From a young age, Sarah knew that she would make a career doing something she loved. After graduating High School and furthering her education in Fashion Merchandising and Marketing at Bay State College in Boston, she was working in retail and free-lance wardrobe styling. It wasn't long after when she completed several styling classes from the well known School of Style in Los Angeles and began working at Amy McLaughlin Lifestyles. From TV Pilots, Magazine Covers and working one-on-one with private clients, her love for Fashion and Timeless style has made her not only a dear friend but great assistant stylist at AML.

AML Fashion Week Recap!


Amy McLaughlin Lifestyles
Fashion Week Recap!

Written by Assistant Stylist
Sarah Nearis

On my way home from New York City, I wasn't thinking about
how much my feet were killing me for wearing 4 inch pumps for
 9 hours 3 days in a row, or about how badly I regretted getting a
chocolate cupcake from Magnolia Bakery, but all
I could think about was how quickly I could get home to put
together a post about all of the beautiful looks I saw
walk down the runway at Fashion Week.

Photo

Every fashion show I attended seemed to happen with such
grace and beauty (much from what goes on out back..pure chaos),as
 the clothing flowed delicatly down the runway.
The creams seemed richer and the trains of the dresses
seemed never ending. This was by far my favorite fashion
week so far.
I was lucky enough to see the shows of Jill Stuart, Tadashi,
Zang Toi, Timo Weiland and Tracey Reese. I loved and enjoyed
every show that I attended but if I had to choose a favorite
it would definitely be Zang Toi this year. He has emerged his
brand into such fashion royalty due to his elegant
pieces and feminine silhouettes.

Below are some of my favorite looks from Fashion Week.

Marchesa
Marcus Tondo / GoRunway.com
Oscar de la Renta
 Filippo Fior / GoRunway.com

Carolina Herrera
Filippo Fior/ Gorunway.com

Ralph Lauren
Photo by Monica Feudi / feudiguaineri.com
Victoria by Victoria Beckham
Photo by Marcus Tondo/gorunway.co


Although I had a wonderful time at the shows, it wasn't
the same without my boss and very good friend, Amy McLaughlin
who had to stay home because any day now will be welcoming her
first child into the world. We'll be back at it in February for
Baby Isabella's first Fashion Week!

Visit out website!
www.amymclaughlin.com






No comments: